The RUD TECDOS TM up-ending table, also referred to as a "turning crossbeam", "tool mover" or "tool-handling machine", turns, rotates, and tilts molds in a matter of seconds, at the touch of a button. The compact turning fixture does not need to be anchored to the floor. This means it can easily be moved using a forklift.
Turning injection molded tools and molds has never been so safe or so efficient. The payback period for the RUD TECDOS TM up-ending table is less than one year. This makes the RUD TECDOS TM the most cost-effective means of avoiding damage and risks to operator.
Advantages TECDOS TM:
- RUD TECDOS TM handles tools without damaging them
- Guarantees the safety of the operator
- Ergonomic mold handling
- Operation by a single employee
- Turn tools and molds more quickly and cheaply
- Robust, flexible, and low-maintenance turning fixture, tailored to suit your needs
- Guarantee can be extended