1 Online Course (1-2 hours)
This course provides participants with a general introduction to the plastics industry. The primary focus of this training program is the day-to-day operations of a typical injection molding facility.
An Introduction to Injection Molding was created for newcomers to the injection molding industry or anyone that would like to learn more about plastics. We recommend that new hires take this course before participating in our Injection Molding Basics series.
- An overview of plastics and the industry
- A typical molding facility
- General plant safety
- An introduction to the molding process
- Molding machine components
- Material handling
- Injection mold terminology
- Common part defects