PMI AW 46 Hydraulic Fluid
PMI AW Hydraulic Fluid is an anti wear ISO grade 46 hydraulic oil designed for
high performance, high pressure hydraulic systems in mobile and stationary equipment.
This fluid provides excellent operating life attributed to the outstanding oxidation resistance
of its carefully selected ultra pure base oil
PMI AW Hydraulic Fluid is manufactured with an ashless additive system that
combines antiwear and friction modifying agents, as well as metal passivators,
demulsifiers, rust inhibitors, and defoaming agents ensuring maximum hydraulic
performance and provides trouble free service in high output hydraulic systems operating
at high temperature and pressure.
MEETS REQUIREMENTS OF:
• Cincinnati Lamb P55
• DIN 51524-1
• DIN 51515-2
• Dennison HF-0, HF-1 HF-2
• US Steel 127, 136
• AFNOR NF E 48-603
• Excellent oxidative stability.
• Excellent antiwear characteristics.
• Corrosion inhibitors help prevent formation of oxides and deposits.
• Low foaming tendency.
• Formulated with ultra pure base oils to enhance thermal and oxidation stability.
• Low Toxicity.
• Meets major pump manufactures requirements.
• PMI AW 46 Hydraulic Fluid protects equipment to extend service life.
• Prevention of oxides and deposits protects metal surfaces and seals.
• Long service life extends drain intervals.
• Efficient pump operation, excellent water tolerance.
*blended and packaged by Canoil Canada Ltd.